My client is an award winning digital agency with offices in Europe and are growing rapidly. They are looking for a PPC Senior account Manager to lead the day-to-day client relationship, campaign or project development and execution.
- Planning and executing the creation of effective and efficient campaigns for a variety of clients from different verticals
- Work hand in hand with the team and assume a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable future growth.
- Make sure that regular reporting to clients is done according to the schedule.
- Implement appropriate strategies to achieve the client's KPI targets.
- Overseeing the processes of ad copy testing, keyword selection and optimisation strategy for the accounts managed.
- Management of tracking and bid management through 3rd party tools (i.e Marin, Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick campaign manager)
- Establish an understanding of the agency's services and the products/services we can provide to your client
- Work to understand your client's pressures and internal demands to ensure the agency provides the right response at the right time in the right manner
- Ensure all media schedules, forecasts and recommendations are fit for client and its easy for the client to access.
- Experience of working on medium to large PPC accounts and budgets
- Experience with planning and running large-scale display accounts and campaigns on GDN
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media
- Management experience - can lead and mentor
- Ideally has experience working with a variety of CMS (WordPress, Shopify and Magento)
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent in English and a second European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish or Russian)
- A valid Permit to live and work in the UK