I am looking for a talented PPC Executive to join an expanding search team at an incredible, innovative Digital Agency based in Central London. Search Marketing has been a part of this agency since 2014 and has developed from a team of 2 to a team of 20 in only four years. There is a huge scope for growth and development and they aim to continue this growth through both search and other biddable media channels.
What will you be doing on your day-to-day?
- Managing campaigns - Keyword research, Building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, Writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, Bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation.
- Reporting - Assisting the account managers in updating the monthly reports from search engines and Doubleclick
- Strategy - Staying up to date with market trends in PPC, discuss potential opportunities with the Search team.
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics and Web development.
- Genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing
- At least 12 Months experience in Paid Search
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proficient in MS office - Especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical thinker
- Fully Certified in Adwords
- Life Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Eye Care and Dental Scheme
- training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems used by the agency
- You will get exposure to the work of the other teams – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the agency and their partners, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Oculus and others.