I am seeking an outstanding PPC Manager who has at least 3 years experience, to join a wonderful PPC Team full of fun-loving and highly-skilled PPC experts, where you will work on one of the leading UK education brands.
The senior PPC Account Manager will be in charge of all the PPC strategy and recommendations and will work alongside the Account Managers and Head of department to make sure clients are delivered high quality, commercially viable solutions.
- Preparation and execution of client pitches, including strategic guidance, forecasting, pricing and planning of resources
- Functioning as the active point of communication for clients and leading regular planning and progression meetings
- Coordinating efficient and meaningful reporting for external and internal stakeholders
- Mentoring and leading the PPC team (2 Direct reports)
- Advising and instructing on PPC best practices, also cross-departmental
- Hands-on campaign set up and management/optimisation
- Active interdepartmental collaboration with SEO and Web Development, in order to guarantee we're offering the best solution for our clients' needs
- Active support of the business development team by setting up meetings, pitches and calls
- at least 3 years PPC experience
- Proven success record of running and optimising Adwords/Bing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Excellent understanding of numerical, statistical and big data analysis principals within a business environment
- Advanced understanding (and qualifications) in industry recognised Digital Marketing tools including (Google Adwords, Google Analytics)
- Experienced with attribution models and advanced tracking
- Demonstrable experience running successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Highly analytical problem solving
If you would like to find out more details on this role then get in touch!