This is a tenacious role and the right persons will to hit the ground running and take ownership of client relationships from day one.
The right candidate will offer a high level of strategic thinking and client leadership in order to be seen as the senior specialist on accounts, working in partnership with more junior members of the team, developing them and project managing implementation ensuring client objectives are met. This means managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders, both client side and internally, whilst also managing the output of a junior team member.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and fast paced opportunity then this is the one for you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Project manage PPC campaign implantation, working with other members of the team to ensure delivery to the highest standard and to deadline
- Develop advanced, innovative and integrated PPC strategies for your clients as part of a wider cross-channel account team
- Plan budgets and forecast to client’s objectives
- Immerse yourself within your client’s business sector, to identify key opportunities and areas for growth
- Monitor campaign performance against KPI’s & industry benchmarks
- Provide in-depth analysis of client performance using a variety of PPC tools
- Develop strong relationships with both engine and technology providers to meet client goals, take advantage of beta opportunities and develop personally through relevant training opportunities
- Analytical and well-versed in building and optimising paid search accounts.
- Strong client facing ability and the ability to confidently deliver reviews, plans and presentations.
- Innovate and can create solutions for clients, independently and as part of a team.
- A desire to own client relationships and account strategy, immersing yourself within the client’s business and working pro-actively to deliver award-winning work.
- A high level of experience with Google Analytics, advanced AdWords strategies and DoubleClick for Search, together with a detailed knowledge of the wider supplier and technology market.