- A mid sized digital media planning and buying agency with the backing of a large global player.
- Founded over 20 years ago, the agency is well established within the market and is currently looking to expand after gaining new major clients and existing clients increasing their spend.
- The agency is unique in that it has the nimbleness to tailor to clients needs that a mid sized business has but is also ranked within the top 20 media planning and buying agencies in the UK.
We are looking for strong display focused and technical skilled candidate, who may come from a digital media, or programmatic company back ground.
Some experience may be on different products, so will need to understand the transferable skills to DoubleClick products.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Ad Ops
- Trafficking of campaigns – standard & rich/dynamic creative
- Trouble shooting
- Creating reports in DCM and DBM
- QA’ing data
- Deriving insights from data and applying to the campaign buying
- DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Experience of buying inventory via a DSP
- Identifying target audiences, buying and optimising campaigns
- Use of 1st or 3rd party data in campaign targeting
- Use of any DMP technology
To summarise key roles and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for delivering programmatic campaigns for the agency via DBM. This is a key growth channel for the agency, and this role will be central in realising that potential
- Work closely with different client teams to develop best in class programmatic campaigns and performance
- Take on the execution of a wider pool of agency clients, and drive improved performance and efficiencies.
- Regular involvement and responsibility for client meetings and meeting preparation
- Part of longer term client strategies with Directors
- Work with AD to identify initiatives which benefit the overall business
- This role reports directly into the Account Director
- Head of Digital Strategy will also oversee this role to support the wider agency initiatives
- 25 days annual holiday allowance
- Private Healthcare *
- Death in Service *
- Season Ticket loan *
- Annual company away day
- Free fruit in the office
- ‘Drinks’ fridge available after 5pm
- Flexi-Friday (get in at 8.30am and leave at 4.15pm) *
- Eye Test *
If however this role is not right and you feel you have more or less experience but in the same field of display and RTB then do send you're CV with a cover letter explaining what it is you are looking for as I have over 200 other roles that may be more in line with what you are looking for.