Senior Programmatic Manager - £55,000
|Job Title:||Senior Programmatic Manager - £55,000|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 14:30|
This is an exciting role to join a top independent agency with a fantastic culture who are seeking an experienced programmatic candidate to continue the growth of their programmatic offering. It's a dual role split between commercial/planning and operational oversight. You will be an inspiration to the rest of the agency and a leader within your area of expertise.
2 Sides to the Role:
Your primary responsibility will be to grow the programmatic media offering by demonstrating the specific benefits of the channel to clients within the context of their overall media plans. You will need to plan innovative programmatic campaigns, pulling together relevant audiences, data and commercials to meet client business objectives, whilst ensuring that programmatic grows as a profitable channel for the agency.
Oversight of the programmatic operations is the other key part of the role, making sure that they perform as expected, and that traders and partners have everything they need to ensure smooth operations.
You will also be expected to evangelise within the business and to clients, and contribute to relevant industry forums and events to raise the profile of the company.
• Devise market-leading programmatic strategies for clients (both demand and supply side)
• Initial strategy and client onboarding
• Develop and manage key relationships across the RTB space
• Operational oversight of trading activity
• Liaise internally with Digital, Strategy and Commercial teams
• Source available data sets from marketplace and matching client requirements to audiences
• Consultancy advice to publisher clients as to how they can improve the profitability of programmatic sales, from a buyer’s perspective
• Identify routes into new programmatic markets (audio, OOH, TV etc) and contribute to developing market-leading approach
• Ideally 4+ years’ experience in programmatic roles within agency environment
• Good understanding of Display / Programmatic advertising and the wider digital marketing landscape
• Experience of media trading (especially buying) across Programmatic focused media channels
• Understanding of AdServing technologies and campaign tracking systems (such as Doubleclick, Google Tag Manager, Flashtalking etc)
• Knowledge of the main DSPs and data providers
• Experience with at least one major DMP product for audience segmentation & targeting
• Prior experience of optimising digital media in non-programmatic digital channels
• Able to clearly present ideas to the wider media and data teams
• Excellent written and spoken English
Desirable additional experience:
• Experience on the publisher side of the programmatic ecosystem
• Experience with publisher-focused DMPs such as Krux/Lotame
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's