This is an exciting role to join a strong programmatic team and overseeing 4 traders reporting in to director level. The role involves overseeing the account executive support, maintaining best practice implementation for optimization and campaign set up. The successful candidate will also have opportunity to be involved in new business and RFP responses, so must be able to communicate strategy effectively.
You will be a key bridge between the Programmatic team and client teams with the aim of sharing knowledge as well as building a good internal relationship.
The ideal candidate will have prior programmatic buying experience, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills, and extensive experience with multiple DSP technologies.
Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on how the agency approaches digital media.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for programmatic buying and strategy for all clients within the team
- Maintain overall responsibility for campaign performance and delivery within team.
- Manage workflow and workload within the team.
- Work effectively with communication planning & digital buying teams to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels
- Understand and effectively communicate the agencies value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Promote new ideas and solutions with the aim of revenue growth
- Oversee and manage programmatic campaigns for agency clients across Display, Video & Mobile (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns)
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines
- Be first point of escalation for campaign performance queries.
- Identify areas of improvement within team and campaign workflow to improve team efficiency and overall performance.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital ad tech landscape
- DSPs – specifically DBM, The Trade Desk, and Brightroll
- Adservers – specifically DCM
- Extensive knowledge of the media owner landscape across inventory, creative solutions, high impact format providers, mobile geo-location, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work