Senior Programmatic Trader
|Job Title:||Senior Programmatic Trader|
|Salary:||£26000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 18:02|
This is an amazing award-winning full-service digital agency with offices across Europe that is growing at a fast pace, continuously adding new clients to the agency´s portfolio that already includes big names in the beauty, travel, e-commerce and finance sectors as well as many other clients which are growing their business with us.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various cross-channel campaigns, with a focus on creation, optimization, analysing and reporting, as well as planning and strategy, budget management and attending and presenting in client meetings.
• Leading on the planning and implementation of programmatic campaigns on DSPs (including DoubleClick Bid Manager, Adform, Turn and etc.) and Ad Servers (including DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Adform), depending on the clients’ needs and objectives
• Being on top of the campaign performance, analysing and optimizing the campaigns on a regular basis, providing recommendations to the clients based on a deep analysis of market conditions and campaign results –hence strong analytical skills are essential
• Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account
• Management of tag creation, campaign setup, trafficking and optimization
• Developing strong client relationships where the account manager leads the weekly calls with clients and providing strategies and plan for the upcoming months’ KPIs during the face-to-face meetings
• Ensuring that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
• Contributing in strategic creative planning meetings, to support the other team members when needed
• Ensuring that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
• As a Senior Programmatic Account Executive, you will play a key role in the execution, delivery, and coordination of programmatic campaigns for the clients.
• Ideally 2-3 Years' experience but if an exceptional candidate is ready after 1+ and can do the role then great.
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in Programmatic and Ad Server implementations (DBM, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Adform are a must, additional experience desirable) in an independent manner
• Is a results-driven and analytical person that has demonstrated great results in campaign management and has strong data analysis and interpretation skills which would be put to use as an input for the media campaign strategy
• Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
• Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
• Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
• A proactive attitude in coming up with solutions rather than simply presenting problems
• Fluent in English and a second European language (Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Russian) is highly desirable
• Has a valid permit to live and work in the UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Programmatic Trader
£32000 - £35000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Programmatic Planning Director
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Great Training, Healthcare + More...
Programmatic Manager - Entertainment
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Programmatic and Paid Social Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum