If you are an experienced Project Manager in the world of live events with a strong technical background, then this company wold love to speak with you.
They are a technical production company who are very entrenched in the Events world and their reputation has been built from over three decades of providing outstanding experiences for their clients. They now require an industry and tech savvy Senior Project Manager to join their successful team based at one of their noteworthy venue partners.
You will enjoy working on a variety of large scale events ,brand experiences ,launches and exhibitions at this renowned multipurpose venue and you will have plenty of opportunity to utilise your project management experience to provide cutting edge technical solutions across audio ,AV lighting and staging to meet and exceed client briefs and expectations.
There will be plenty of support for you from within the venue, from the production company’s main office/warehouse and you will of course have a large inventory of technical equipment at your disposal to help you provide some great solutions
- Solid practical and theoretical background in technical production for live events
- A consistent and successful history of project management
- Experience of delivering events with budgets up to £100,000
- Excellent logistical and scheduling experience
- Strong leadership and crew management
- Excellent knowledge of H&S requirements related to the Live Events industry
- Excellent communication
- A mindset for continuous improvement
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to work at one of London’s iconic event venues. For more details and consideration apply now with your latest CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA