We’re now looking to hire Team Leaders/Senior Recruitment Consultants/Managing Consultants to work at our City of London office.
What’s in it for you?
Here's a matrix of what you can earn at Creative Personnel...
Year 1 - £50,000 - £55,000
Year 2 - £55,000 - £65,000
Year 3 - £65,000 - Sky's the limit!!!
You’ll have 2+ years current recruitment experience, be highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about our core industry sectors (as this will enable you to become very successful in finding and acquiring key talent within our sectors).
If you're highly articulate, motivated, and want a career that you control, Creative Personnel is the place for you to fulfil your career and financial goals.
The following experience is required:
- You have 4+ years recruitment experience in Digital, Creative, IT or Big Data.
- You must have Lead/Mentoring experience.
- You must have a commercial mind set
- You’re interested in working for Creative Personnel
- You’re interested in the Digital and Technology sector.
- Must be client facing
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have focus, drive and ability to learn on the job
- Must be confident and ambitious individual
- Must be money and rewards driven
- Must be competitive and focused - all about winning!
As well as fantastic earning opportunities, we can also offer you the following:
- Established business since 1999, London/City based.
- Technical infrastructure, tools and support system
- Basic salary plus a high commission structure - uncapped, and up to 50% on permanent roles & car allowance
- Career development and management opportunities
To find out more, contact Philip Pataky, Managing Partner at Creative Personnel on 0203 216 2570
We are Creative Personnel...
... and we specialise in recruiting for the digital arts, media, audio visual, games, data and business intelligence industries. We believe that a good fit isn’t good enough for our candidates and clients; we insist that every match is a perfect fit.
Here at Creative Personnel, we pride ourselves on our strong, lasting relationships with our clients and candidates - in fact, 80% of our new business is referred from existing clients and candidates. We work with a range of companies of all sizes; from the biggest global networks and large independents to smaller start-up agencies and Indies. We have our fingers on the pulse of every aspect of the industries we work in.
Our focus areas include:
DIGITAL MEDIA & CREATIVE • Account Executives • Digital Performance (PPC/Paid/SEO) • Programmatic/RTB • Strategy, Media Planning & Buying • Social, Community and Content • Big Data & Analytics • BI/Business Intelligence
GAMES, 3D & VR • Programming • Art & Animation • Design • Development & Production
AUDIO VISUAL & EVENTS • Plasma, LCD and visual display • Events/sound/lighting/staging • Projection, home automation and remote control systems • Video and web conferencing
Whether you’re looking for a new career opportunity or looking to add to your team, we’d love to hear from you!