This role will involve developing our rendering engine to implement cutting-edge rendering techniques and working with various art teams to help them achieve their artistic vision.
• Work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it.
• Work closely with the Engine Code Director to plan and implement new rendering features.
• Implement rendering features to a high quality.
- Excellent 3D maths skills.
- Strong graphics background with knowledge of cutting edge rendering techniques.
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming languages.
- Strong understanding in C/C++.
- Experience working with games consoles (Xbox360/PS3/XBone/PS4).
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience a big advantage.
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
- A passion for playing and developing exceptional games.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Must be detail oriented with an extremely high bar for the quality of delivery.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high-pressure environment.
- Good verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Long-service holiday reward
- Brand new custom designed studio
- World class training speakers hosted on-site
- Access to multiple online training websites
- Monthly team meals/outings
- On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga & Life Drawing.
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Monthly 1on1s with your Line Manager
- Yearly Line Manager & Studio Peer Performance review process
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
- Staff only merchandise store
- State of the art office with the entire 140+ team in 1 open-plan room
- Free fruit, juices and soft drinks
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Overseas Relocation Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Support Assistance Programme (Free personal counselling and guidance support)
- Finder’s Fee
- Free Eye Test & Discounted Glasses
- Free Seasonal Flu Jab