Creative Personnel are absolutely delighted to offer this amazing opportunity to be part of a revolutionary AAA games studio! Our client is based in London and is led by some of the most creative minds of the gaming industry. If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then you now have the opportunity to join this brilliant international team!
The perfect candidate will be an experienced and talented Senior Network Programmer for an upcoming unreleased title. As a part of the role you will be working with cutting-edge technology to deliver experiences that go beyond current multiplayer games. Our client is committed to building a culturally diverse team.
- Work closely with technical artists to achieve the desired effects with the highest possible quality
- Build shaders and materials that enable designers and artists to build the game content, with flexibility and reusability in mind
- Ensure good performance of the game client in the highly unpredictable environment of a sandbox MMO game
- Design and implement tools and pipelines for game asset production, ensuring a good user experience
- Take initiative and drive improvement in our tools and methods related to graphics
- 5+ years online programming experience and at least one released AAA PC/console game with a very strong C++ skills with excellent software architecture and low level knowledge
- Expert knowledge of low level network protocols, and security best practices
- Experience with hosting game servers and cloud computing
- Appetite for learning and staying ahead of the curve by keeping in touch with cutting edge techniques
- Passion for making games, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of game development
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with client/server architecture and multiplayer games
- Cross-platform experience: PC, Linux, Consoles…
- Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds