This is an opportunity to join a team who really care about the work they do and use your technical ability to work with both designers and client developers on the server side development of their titles.
- Design and implement back-end systems based on game design requirements.
- To work with 3rd party parties and help manage integration into their systems.
- To monitor and manage server load on a daily basis.
- To manage AWS integration and maintenance.
- To drive the server release process.
- To work with QA and Customer Services and solve server related issues.
- C#, ASP.net, MVC (Visual Studio 2015 and ReSharper)
- Cloud development experience - noSQL, caching and scaling technologies, preferably on AWS or Azure
- Experience of unit testing, BDD and different source control methodologies
- Demonstrable relevant commercial experience
- Strong experience of technical design
- Capable of providing mentoring and leadership while designing and delivering solutions in a fast paced work environment within a small and focused game team.
- Experience of working with large volume relational databases such as MS SQL
- Entity Framework/NHibernate
- Experience of high traffic distributed architecture
- Experience of online or server based games
- Commercial experience within the games industry