I am on the lookout for a talent Senior or Lead Environment Artist to work in an expanding world class games studio on an exciting new game. The studio recently received a funding boost and is now looking to take on accomplished artists to expand their incredible high performance team.
In this role, you'll work with other top artists, developers, designers, programmers, testers and production members to create and develop game features if you're able to slice your way through modelling packages and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any talented artist.
As a Environment Artist you will understand all the constraints of crafting assets for a great game. You will have passion to make and work within a high performance team but also know how to get the best of difficult situations when dealing with a triple aaa release.
- Excellent Understanding of software packages such as 3ds Max, 3ds Maya and Photoshop.
- Confident of working within Art Teams.
- Experience of working within game development.
- High and Low poly modelling.
- 3+ years as a Environment Artist.
- 5+ years of Game Artist experience in a studio.
- Experience of working professionally within a games environment.
- Desirable experience of the console or mobile market.
- Desirable experience of Triple AAA environment.
The role is urgent, so don't delay in Applying!