- Fundamentals of the Job
- Design customer solutions and produce detailed high-level and low-level design documentation.
- Support the sales team on collaboration opportunities and engage with technical stakeholders in key accounts.
- Support the Projects team in delivering infrastructure projects.
- Undertake regular audits of customer infrastructure and produce a detailed report on the status including recommendations
- Assist and support Technical Operations with advanced diagnostics to achieve contractual Service Levels.
- Take full ownership of all escalations and update VFire, Tech Ops and the customer.
- On site attendance internationally, when required.
- Train and develop technical operations so they have the competence to manage 3rd line tickets without the need for escalation
- Work on innovation projects as and when required
- Work on Client projects as and when required
- Skills required for this role
- Ability to understand, manage, and modify complex dial plans and call routing between other UC/VC infrastructure, including but not limited to Cisco VCS-C & E, Cisco CUCM, and Skype for business.
- Specific knowledge and experience in deploying, managing and maintaining the Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) platform (or previously Acano) in regional clustered configurations.
- Knowledge and experience of certificate creation and management for integration from CMS to Skype for Business, WebRTC, and Cisco Meeting Application (CMA – previously Acano app), clients.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional accreditation in one or more of the followings products
- (Windows Server, Exchange, Lync, SQL Server, System Centre, Cloud infrastructure, Hybrid infrastructure