Senior Support Technician
|Job Title:||Senior Support Technician|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 17:42|
* Daily reporting and administration for the IT Support function and the IT ticketing system, ensuring all systems are running well – including but not limited to network/Internet connectivity, Exchange Server, Phone System and WAN links to other sites
* Working with the Head of IT and the Senior IT Support Technician to ensure systems are fit for purpose and where applicable assist with system and wider infrastructure upgrades as directed.
* Working alongside the IT team to troubleshoot and resolve issues for users.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of supporting Windows 7 and 10.
* Ability to learn or have experience of IP Phone Technologies.
* Knowledge of WAN and LAN experience including Router and Firewall Configuration
* Desire to learn on the job, you must an inquisitive nature and be prepared to conduct some self-learning
* Good eye for detail
You will need a relevant degree for this position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35,333 to £41,743 per annum - including London Allowance
IT Help Desk Technician
£24000 - £26000 per annum
StoryFutures Academy Technician
£35,333 to £41,743 per annum pro rata - including London Allowance
SENIOR ENGINE PROGRAMMER**
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Gameplay Programmer AAA Games