Senior Support Technician
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0207 929 2999|
* Daily reporting and administration for the IT Support function and the IT ticketing system, ensuring all systems are running well – including but not limited to network/Internet connectivity, Exchange Server, Phone System and WAN links to other sites
* Working with the Head of IT and the Senior IT Support Technician to ensure systems are fit for purpose and where applicable assist with system and wider infrastructure upgrades as directed.
* Working alongside the IT team to troubleshoot and resolve issues for users.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of supporting Windows 7 and 10.
* Ability to learn or have experience of IP Phone Technologies.
* Knowledge of WAN and LAN experience including Router and Firewall Configuration
* Desire to learn on the job, you must an inquisitive nature and be prepared to conduct some self-learning
* Good eye for detail
You will need a relevant degree for this position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
**Senior Build Engineer - Award Winning Console Games**
£35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Health/Dental Care, Bonuses, Gym Membership, + more
Back-end developer Role
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Senior/Animation Programmer - AAA game studio - £60K
£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Life/Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, + more
**Lead UE4 Programmer - PC/console games - £50K**
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Health and Life Insurance, Bonuses