You will be highly motivated with experience implementing art pipelines and workflows for cutting-edge console games, and can push visual quality using the latest rendering and asset creation techniques.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Full lifecycle experience as Senior Technical Artist on at least two shipped console titles, using current-generation art techniques and processes.
- Technical knowledge across multiple platforms.
- Hands-on experience using a PBR workflow
- Broad range of tools experience, defining the workflows and tools for both the Technical Artist and others to use
- Solid skills in 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of commonly used programming languages, in particular MaxScript, C# and HLSL.
- An understanding of Physically Based Rendering techniques and processes.
- A passion for videogames and enthusiastic approach to collaborative artwork creation.
- An analytical mindset capable of translating high level artistic concepts into reality and defining the processes and workflows in order to achieve them.
- Ability to break complex techniques into understandable language and communicate effectively to others.
- Relentless visual critiquing skills!
- Support the Art Director and development team on our most ambitious racing game ever.
- Confidently liaise between Art, Programming, Design and Production teams.
- Define art pipelines, workflows, budgets and optimisation processes for asset development, for streamlined production and jaw-dropping visual quality.
- Define, support and provide guidance on technical implementation across all art disciplines.
- Stay up to date with cutting edge development and rendering techniques and competing titles.
- Bring new techniques into the studio and recommend training requirements on an on-going basis.