About the company
This company has built a strong reputation over the years and always aim to provide a reliable world class service. They pride themselves in bringing each event to life and do so by building strong relationships with their clients as well as staff. They work with leading hotels, resorts, convention centers and sports/ entertainment venues around the world.
This role would suit a Senior Technician who has at least 2-3 years’ experience who has a great understanding of equipment and their processes. This role will be based in a hotel and you must be able to work independently as well in a team, you will also need to be flexible and adapt to all scenarios. Along with the technical events manager, you will be point of contact for clients and hotel representatives on a day to day basis to ensure customer expectations and requirements are completed.
As a Senior Technician your duties will be to;
- Prepare, rig and de-rig equipment prior to events within the hotel and be available on-site for ad hoc technical issues.
- Ensure all items are accounted for before and after each even by following all procedures in security, storage, transportation and maintenance.
- Provide a high quality technical service in terms of set up / de-rigs and client facing responsibilities.
- Operate and provide routine maintenance of integrated audio visual equipment.
- Have an understanding of integrated control systems, be able to trouble shoot and liaise with systems integrators
- Carry out regular PAT testing of equipment.
This is a great time to join this company as they’re expanding so there is a chance for career progression. You must be creative with strong communication skills and have the ability to interact with co-workers and clients and be able to work under pressure. You must have a great knowledge and understanding of audio visual equipment, have at least 2-3 years’ experience as a Senior Technician, be able to work independently and be highly motivated.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA