This is an opportunity of a life time for someone looking to join one of the very best worldwide international studios the industry has to offer.
You’ll have the chance of working on different genres of games and within an international environment your experience and knowledge is very much sought after.
In order to apply for this dream role you will have to have previous experience as a UI designer within Games (any one of these: Mobile/PC/Console). You have a clear understanding of UI design principles as it relates to navigation, conveying information, and game play use.
Why haven’t you applied already? Give the short spec a read and get your CV in now before it’s too late and this dream opportunity has gone…
- Propose proper user interface solutions, based on game features.
- Define problems and propose easy-to-use solutions.
- Collaborate with a great team inclusive of UI Designers, Artists, and Engineers
- Critique user interfaces, make constructive suggestions for change.
- Continue the development of understanding of interaction design
- Excellent teamwork with game designers throughout the design process, deliver design ideas with UI Designer and Engineers.
- True and natural ability to turn design into reality
- Excellent understanding of design methodologies,
- Eye for detail and game interaction
- Understand the responses/insights of gamers
- Strong knowledge of wireframing
- Able to create mock-ups
- Passionate about games
- Prototyping tools
This job could quite literally turn your dreams into a reality…APPLY NOW! Before it is too late.