Programmatic Specialist - All channels
|Job Title:||Programmatic Specialist - All channels|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 18:42|
This is an opportunity to become part of a specialist team working on the international stage across global advertisers. They have an integrated approach to planning and you would gain exposure to all media channels with the opportunity to feed insights back into programmatic strategies.
The Programmatic Specialist would report directly into the Programmatic Account Manager and support on the following:
1) Campaign Briefing
• Support Programmatic Account Manager and Director in designing, delivering and managing responses to briefs from the planning team and clients.
2) Campaign Delivery
• Ensure campaigns adhere to the quality assurance framework and follow pillar guidelines
• Conduct benchmark reporting and analysis on new client campaigns
• Produce, use and deliver suitable historical results & insight from reports
• Support management of view ability, quality, brand safety procedures per campaign e.g. Create and manage white and blacklists, ad-fraud and audience verification tools.
• Technical Services, support and troubleshooting – e.g. Tag sufficiency, trafficking, Troubleshoot pixel issues with publishers and internal teams.
• Produce commentary and interpretation to insight reports and present to agency (w/ Insight and Analytics)
3) End of Campaign
• Working with technical partners and the Programmatic Account Manager, produce reports as agreed at planning stage.
• Develop good working relationships with client teams & manage their expectations, with the support of the Programmatic Manager and Director
• Ensure that clients receive a high level of service at all times
• Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
• Develop skill sets to become an expert in Programmatic work-flow
• The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in Programmatic and DSP implementations. You will need to familiarise yourself with Programmatic tools, client campaigns and participate actively in Programmatic internal discussions
• Performance measures:
• The Programmatic Optimiser will be expected to manage client campaigns as well as display effective communication within the team and with key suppliers and internal account teams.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Programmatic Trader
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Programmatic Manager - Entertainment
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Programmatic Account Director
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Programmatic Strategy Director
Dependent on Experience