Senior Unity Developer - Lead (ASAP)
|Contact Number:||0207 929 2999|
They are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
• Mobile game development in Unity3D.
• Lead client-side development using cutting-edge technologies.
• Developing multiplayer games for millions of players.
• Work on our existing, massively popular game, and take part in developing new games.
• Implement game functionality as per communicated design
• Translate design specification into functional game
• Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• At least 2 years of proven Unity3D development experience; Excellent knowledge & experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
• Strong C# skills are a must.
• Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
• Passion for games.
• Experience with UI development.
• A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).
• Familiarity with level design and planning
• Experience with game physics and particle systems
• Experience with mobile and/or console game development
• Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
• Experience with 3D is a plus
• Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
Seems like you are a good fit? Wanting a new and exciting challenge? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's