I am on the lookout for a senior Unreal Developer’s to work in an expanding world class mobile studio on an exciting new game. The studio recently received a funding boost and is now looking to take on a unreal developer’s to expand their incredible high performance team.
In this role, you'll work with other top unreal developers, designers, artists, testers and production members to create and develop game features if you're able to take a raw concept or idea and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any Unreal Developer.
As a Unreal Developer you will understand all the constraints of making a mobile game using the engine. You will have passion to craft and work within a high performance team but also know how to get the best out of Unreal 3D.
- Excellent Understanding of all parts of Unreal
- Excellent Knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of debugging and problem solving.
- Great Understanding of how to get the best out of Unreal.
- Understanding all the requirements and constraints of working on a mobile game.
- Can breakdown tasks accurately and also analyse existing modules of reasonable complexity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Unreal
- Using Unreal as a team member.
- Shipped at least one IOS or Android Title
- Worked in an Agile environment
The role is urgent, so don't delay in applying!
hexelby @ creativepersonnel.co.uk