The Campaign UX Designer will be a key part of delivering impactful marketing campaigns that deliver against our business goals. Working with both our Campaign Managers and our in-house digital team, you’ll be balancing the goals of our campaigns with digital best practice to get the most out of this important channel.
Your work will follow our brand, visual identity and user experience (UX) methodologies. You will have the ability to combine a user-centred design approach with a solid understanding of front end code to produce innovative and effective, cross-channel, user-focused solutions to campaigns.
- Working with the lead UX designer you are responsible for best in class campaign creatives and UX design, producing designs that meet the needs of the business and customer whilst effectively communicating our brand and messaging.
- Ability to ideate/brainstorm in group sessions resulting in new and unique campaign approaches
- Elicit requirements from colleagues and translate them into engaging visual concepts and approaches that clearly and effectively meet the specified needs of the internal and external customers.
- Participate in ideation sessions, conceptualise, design and execute responsive design templates for multiple devices (PC, tablet, and phone).
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user journeys, site maps, reports, presentations and other relevant artefacts to communicate your work.
- Aid the continuous improvement of UX and UI design online, ensuring customer and business goals are met.
- A thorough understanding of the principles of user centred design, information architecture, user research, navigational design, visual design, usability and accessibility.
- Expert creative and user experience design knowledge, demonstrating strong knowledge of responsive web design best practices.
- Good understanding of WAI guidelines and W3C standards and their impact on web design.
- Ability to strongly contribute ideas during ideation/brainstorming sessions resulting in new and unique campaign approaches
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good conceptual skills for wireframing and use of prototyping tools (eg UXpin, Axure, Balsmiq).
- Ability to collaborate with lead UX designer and front end web developers when implementing designs.
- Ability to maintain the overall vision of the campaign user experience when implementing individual specific features or designs.