Not sold yet? Why not? Well if that’s not won you over then given that this is an opportunity to work in a studio based in London on some of the best-selling AAA games of the past five years!
You’ll be joining the team to help alongside the already highly regarded and established team of Weapons and asset Artists…
Sounds like a dream right? Well to ensure this dream can be turned into a reality get across your CV before it’s too late.
- Create industry-leading weapons that creatively and technically raise the project’s visual bar.
- Be comfortable communicating across teams and departments.
- Have a good understanding of weapons, and how they are assembled.
- Great at problem solving and working with different customisation / modular techniques.
- Self-regulate your workload while completing ad-hoc requests & investigating any issues that arise.
- Experience in dealing with outsource companies, with an understanding of the pipeline and the material required to support it.
- Be proactive and pre-empt dependency issues across teams before they happen.
- Fully understand the project tool chain / game engine and confidently report issues & improvements.
- Experience in creating and using assets in level creation tools such as Unreal Engine 4 or similar.
- Experienced in hard surface modelling.
- At least one published games title on current gen platforms.
- Understanding of baking textures, processing maps and physically based shading.
- 3DS Max and Photoshop at expert level.
- Experience of the full asset pipeline including optimising and profiling.
- Z-brush experience.
- Familiarity with procedural texture packages like Substance Painter / Designer.
- Skill Requirements
- Strong communication skills.
- Be able to work closely from a concept, with the ability to expand creatively on the given style.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable working in an environment of honest feedback & iterative design.
- Experience leading a small team or mentoring other artist is a plus.