Programmatic Customer Success Manager - French or Spanish
|Job Title:||Programmatic Customer Success Manager - French or Spanish|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 17:32|
This newly created Programmatic Customer Success team is responsible for the EMEA business of our biggest global clients. Responsibilities include running campaigns, providing best in class reporting, ensuring exemplary account management and generating in new commercial opportunities. As programmatic experts this team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet the clients’ needs. The Client Success Manager will own a set of campaigns, managing all activity end-to-end and using our tools and platforms to deliver exceptional campaign performance. The CSM will develop deep knowledge about client and their goals through strong relationships with key account, acting as a trusted advisor.
Role expectations and desired experience
• Take the lead on your allocated campaigns across the client business, understanding and delivering against their key objectives.
• Engagement with agency contacts, sharing your knowledge and growing their confidence.
• Maximise existing budgets and profitability, identifying opportunities to upsell wherever possible.
• Deliver first-rate operational execution across your campaigns, hitting client KPIs whilst maximizing margin.
• Strong programmatic knowledge, able to use our platforms to meet client objectives.
• Troubleshooting through both the use of red flag monitoring and campaign performance.
• Maintain accurate pipeline and campaign information across all key systems such as Salesforce, Radia and AppNexus.
• Create and deliver campaign reporting as required per client.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert on a key topic as agreed with your manager.Candidate profile
• Able to multi-task, manage your own time and prioritise effectively
• Demonstrable ability to rapidly learn and articulate new value propositions.
• Strong collaboration skills
• Very well organised and can handle working under pressure
• Build a good understanding of our competitors and how our USPs compare to theirs
• Digital specialist with an understanding of the media landscape
• Understanding, articulating and championing the product offering.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to tailor your message to the audience as appropriate and tell a coherent story
• Communicate clearly and be assertive with internal and external parties (knowing how and when to say "no" and tailor alternative solutions)
• Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome • Structured and methodical approach to work
• Technical comfort and solid understanding of internet functionality
• Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models • Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Understanding of key business systems
• Share your knowledge with Execs and act in a way that they can model themselves upon.
• Build case studies to assist in additional revenue generation
• Spot potential issues well in advance
Italian and German speakers are also of great interest.