SEO Manager - Contract Role
An opportunity to network with some of the industry’s top performers has arisen as a SEO Manager for a digital agency.
We're looking for someone that can hit the ground running
- Experience of using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- 1+ year’s experience in an SEO role on agency or client side
- Strong understanding of PPC strategy and keyword optimization principles
- Extensive knowledge of popular keyword analysis tools such as Google, SEOClarity, Brightedge, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery or similar
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and using a CMS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
You will need to be able to:
- Prepare weekly/monthly SEO reports that show search trends, page & keyword rankings against competitors, organic traffic levels and conversion rates
- Project manage the successful execution of SEO recommendations across all web assets (website, blog, social media pages/posts, app store pages, etc) in partnership with the cross-functional Marketing team
- Explore innovative ways to generate incremental organic top of the funnel traffic and conversions from both mobile and desktop users
- Conduct frequent technical SEO audits and provide backend optimisation recommendations (robots.txt, sitemaps, redirects, site speed, etc)
- Define and execute strategic A/B tests by leveraging key customer insights to drive traffic and improve the conversion rate
This is a contract role which my client envisages lasting a minimum of 2 months.