It is key to have a proven track record in organic search and a good understanding of general digital marketing, supported by an understanding of campaign and digital content marketing.
- Achievement of specific goals set in appraisals
- First class client satisfaction via formal and informal feedback.
- Effectively growing new commercial opportunities and leading new business opportunities.
- Effective management of accounts, financial processes and profitability.
- Development of team under your management.
- Accurate and timely supply of requested work.
- Team satisfaction via 360º and informal feedback.
- Winning awards for client work under your responsibility.
- Involvement in new business and PR of new wins and campaigns.
- Make an active contribution to the development, growth and success of the account team.
- Lead by example with time keeping, administration and billing.
- Excellent digital content and SEO knowledge
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise.
- Commercially aware and proven track record of business development.
- Deep understanding of the digital content and SEO marketplace, relevant tools, techniques and risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Workflow management, delegation and prioritisation.
- Positive, dynamic and motivational management skills.
- Sound financial awareness, including processes and budget control.
- Strategic thinking including analytical skills, evaluation of key trends and client results data.
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.