You will have a proven track record in organic search and a good understanding of general digital marketing, supported by an understanding of campaign and digital content marketing.
The Role –
- Highly confident and articulate account lead and lynchpin with ultimate responsibility for their accounts day-to-day running.
- Create content strategies, implementation plans and campaign results to meet client’s business objectives and KPIs to maximise ROI.
- Proactively lead innovative digital content solutions and build fantastic working relationships with colleagues in other disciplines within the agency, including paid channels, to ensure an integrated approach to client work and marketing campaigns.
- Develop the account team and pro-actively lead strategic direction of the account, operational excellence, client service and providing quality control and sound judgement for the account team.
- Solid risk and financial management and commercially astute; developing new business opportunities, and existing account growth.
- Achievement of specific goals set in appraisals
- Effectively growing new commercial opportunities and leading new business opportunities.
- Effective management of accounts, financial processes and profitability.
- Winning awards for client work under your responsibility.
- Involvement in new business and PR of new wins and campaigns.
- Excellent digital content and SEO knowledge
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise.
- Commercially aware and proven track record of business development.
- Deep understanding of the digital content and SEO marketplace, relevant tools, techniques and risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinking including analytical skills, evaluation of key trends and client results data.
- Desired but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Sound financial awareness, including processes and budget control.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Private medical insurance/Critical illness cover.
- Thrive fund – An individual budget to do something inspirational.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible fund available for other benefits such as childcare, cycle to work, buying and selling holidays.