My client is a wonderful media agency and they are looking to add a new member to their team. They are looking for someone to support the SEO Partner in leading the SEO on their international clients, managing directly a growing team of 4 people as part of larger SEO team of around 45 within the UK.
Objectives of the role:
The successful candidate will support the senior client lead in SEO and be responsible for supporting the strategic direction, meeting all team deliverables and ensuring client’s expectations are exceeded. The candidate will:
- Directly managing a busy and growing international team of 4+ specialists focused on driving SEO performance for our international clients, as part of larger SEO team of ~45 within the UK.
- Highly confident, influential and articulate team lead for our largest international SEO clients.
- Taking a hands-on approach where necessary to ensure the job is done.
- Responsible for client and team performance, including 100% retention of clients and supporting the SEO Partner in growing client / new business income.
- Investing and building fantastic working relationships with a range of other media disciplines (particularly Paid Performance and Social) to ensure an integrated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Proactively manage the development of SEO account managers and execs in their client service skills.
- Create a stimulating and challenging working environment for team members.
- Responsible for management of time, productivity and well-being of team members, including establishing and managing regular status meetings to discuss issues, workloads and opportunities.
- Responsible for accuracy and quality of work being produced by your team in relation to clients under your supervision.
- Support the SEO Partner in managing and running the appraisal process for your team, ensuring all appraisals are conducted on time and SMART objectives are set.
- Provide dedicated support to your team’s career progression.
- Comfortable working within a matrix organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Passion for client service.
- Strong, influential presentation skills.
- Workflow management, delegation and prioritization.
- Positive, dynamic and motivational management skills.