As a search executive you would be responsible for the day-to-day support of Account Managers in the operational delivery of SEO campaigns on large accounts as well as the full account management of smaller accounts under the guidance of Account Managers and Directors. Working along-side Account Managers your role would be to ensure client objectives are understood, service levels remain high, and client expectations are met.
The role requires a good understanding of Search engine marketing principles, staying up to date with best practices, plus an advanced analytical aptitude.
It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
Skills & Requirements:
- Have the ability to complete in depth audits on sites on a Technical SEO basis
- Be able to analyse a sites backlink and anchor text profiles and identify where it is appropriate to remove or disavow links.
- Fully understand, make and assist with onsite and offsite SEO improvements
- Be able to identify and correctly map 404 issues on a site
- Fully understand and be able to recommend/implement a plan to resolve duplicate content issues
- Fully understand and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO.
- Perform in depth keyword research and present it in a guided and actionable manner to clients
- Ability to analyse organic KPI’s (rankings and organic traffic) to look for issues and opportunities.
- Report to clients on the results of work done
- Have a very strong understanding of link building and best practices to support the outreach team
- Have a very good understanding of how to optimise sites for International SEO
- Be aware of your clients’ business targets and goals.
- Support Senior Account Managers in delivering effective client service
- Well versed in Google analytics, tag manager and webmaster tools
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Extremely competent on Excel and Google Sheets and competent with other Office and Google Suite Tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be administratively competent
- Take your career management seriously, preparing for performance reviews and attending training planned for you.
- Continue on the job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other departments/services
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts, for example, by doing keyword research and recommending local SEO wins.
- Improve knowledge of client business to ensure greater appreciation of Search Engine Optimsation in the overall mix
- Keep abreast of any developments in the Search Engine Optimization Market