The ideal candidate will be confident owing and developing the relationship with allocated clients; acting as the primary contact.
You will at least have 2 years’ experience in an SEO based role and have a strong understanding of all elements that contribute to improving organic search presence and subsequent desired actions from that traffic
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with solid SEO knowledge and excellent client services skills who is looking to further their career working on winning campaigns!
- Managing, delegating and driving tasks in line with planned strategies to meet campaign objectives.
- Managing the campaign team to ensure effective implementation of practices to meet campaign objectives
- Pitching creative ideas to clients to complement link earning campaigns, helping to attain their ‘buy-in’
- Leading team brainstorming sessions & strategy meetings
- High-quality delivery of all SEO activity for your allocated accounts, helping to create a branded and consistent experience for all clients
- Set & report on campaign KPI’s to align with campaign objectives
- Attend regular client visits in the UK and overseas
- Coordinate meeting preparation and content
- Train and deliver feedback to members of the SEO team
- Make recommendations for improvements to SEO processes and procedures, ensuring continuous development of the SEO offering