Our client supports their team creating their career path developing their skills at every step of the journey.
About the Role:
As SEO Account Manager you will play a pivotal role in the SEO team; supporting the SEO team & ensuring that clients are superbly serviced, retained and grown.
The perfect candidate will be expert in producing and briefing deliverables including keyword research, content gap analysis, audits & content recommendations.
A confident communicator you will work closely with agencies partners to ensure that the full value of SEO is communicated and to ensure that SEO is integrated with other channels, for example PPC and social.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years agency experience, a results driven attitude and hungry to work on some incredible brands.
- Coach Account Analysts and Executives in producing best in class deliverables and ensuring excellence in client service
- Coach, train and mentor and conduct appraisals for direct reports
- Support Account Director in efficient production of their varied requirements
- Support the delivery of best in class SEO campaigns including tech, research, content, video, influencer outreach, local search and mobile search
- Maintain excellent client relationships with positive account management and production of regular good news stories and innovation opportunities in reporting, regular meetings, PCAs and QBRs
- Research industry news and trends and produce POVs and best practice docs
- Work closely with agency partners & client services.
- Work closely with the social team to ensure integration where applicable
- Contribute to SEO portion of new business opportunities
- Develop new revenue opportunities from agency contacts as well as existing clients
- Develop relationships within the building and network in order to uncover new business opportunities
- Produce case studies demonstrating prowess in multiple SEO disciplines
- Assist in production of nomination-worthy award entries
This agency offers great perks including generous annual leave, iinterest-free season ticket loan plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including private medical Insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, GymFlex, and many more!