The SEO Manager is responsible for all aspects of SEO, ranging from on-page to technical and outreach. This involves overseeing the development of an SEO executive and maintaining best practice throughout. The ideal candidate will have strong prior experience managing large clients.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for SEO on the account
- Oversee monthly reporting and quarterly reviews
- Work with the SEO Director to create the strategy for the client and ensure that it is implemented effectively at all times
- Work effectively with planning & channel teams to ensure an integrated approach with other areas, particularly paid search
- Manage the expectation of both internal and external stakeholders
- At least 2 years of hands on SEO experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong creative skills
- Excellent account management skills - with a proven track record in managing client expectations.
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills. Candidates must have the ability to communicate complicated concepts, simply.
- The ability to multi-task and work on several areas at a time.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills.