The SEO Account Manager will be responsible to action SEO strategy across a number of websites.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate passion for SEO, organisation skills and great attention to detail. The ability to multitask, manage multiple accounts and prioritise tasks based on performance is also essential.
The successful applicant will have previous SEO experience, ideally agency background and reporting using Google Analytics.
- Undertake SEO marketing activity for and on behalf of the clients (site audits, technical site analysis, on page and off page optimisation research, link strategy and management, keyword research, content development)
- Responsible for SEO management , measurement and implementation including link-bait campaigns
- Weekly performance status updates
- Acting as client liaison ensuring they are serviced properly
- Keeping up to date with changes within the search industry
- Where applicable, attending meetings & calls
- Contribute to and execute strategic growth plans ensuring activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and producing accurate and timely reports in Excel and Powerpoint for internal and external stakeholders as per schedule or upon request (ad hoc)
- Supporting the business development team in reviewing potential new client accounts
- Continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management
- Experience with: Webmaster Tools, Moz, Majestic or Cognitive
- Experience with the following suites: Google Analytics & WordPress
- Experience with the following On-Site / Keyword Research SEO Tools: Screaming Frog
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate) & Powerpoint