Alongside being an experienced SEO’er you will have confident leadership skill and at least 2 years’ experience in an agency environment. You will have a natural flair when it comes to client relationships, understanding their needs, producing & briefing champion SEO deliverables (keyword research, audits, competitor research etc.) and ensuring that the quality of work produced by Executives & Analyst are best in class!
Sounds good right?
Not only that you will be a part of a leading specialist search agency with an incredible global reputation! Our client operates on an international scale with offices in 39 countries!
This agency provides all of their people with a supportive and fun work environment, one where you can develop to your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally!
- Coach Account Analysts and Executives in producing best in class deliverables and ensuring excellence in client service
- Coach, train and mentor and conduct appraisals for direct reports
- Support Account Director in efficient production of their varied requirements
- Support the delivery of best in class SEO campaigns including tech, research, content, video, influence outreach, local search and mobile search
- Maintain excellent client relationships with positive account management and production of regular good news stories and innovation opportunities in reporting, regular meetings, PCAs and QBRs
- Research industry news and trends and produce POVs and best practice docs
- Work closely with agency partners
- Support in the engagement of content creators
- Work closely with the social team to ensure integration where applicable
- Ensure ongoing continuation of retainer client revenue as calendar year dictates
- Support in ensuring all finance administration is complete e.g. POs, MEAs, ISRs
- Contribute to SEO portion of new business opportunities
- Develop new revenue opportunities from agency contacts UM and Initiative, as well as existing clients
- Develop relationships within the building and network in order to uncover new business opportunities
- Produce case studies demonstrating prowess in multiple SEO disciplines
- Assist in production of nomination-worthy award entries
For more information & to discuss this opportunity call me direct on 0203 216 2569!
SEO, Search engine optimization,google analytics, seo executive, account manager, organic search