- Manage and eventually take full ownership of SEO engagements for this client
- Collaborate with strategy and analytics teams to gather insights to deliver against the SEO performance requirements
- Integrate across the team to ensure deliverables support paid amplification
- Become a specialist in your client’s vertical sector
- Manage all aspects of SEO including trending SEO practices such and outreach and social integration.
- Work with the client to understand the digital asset priority and content plans
- Work across the team to understand the channel mix and integrate with paid amplification methods
- Oversee and manage tasks of account activation executives members of the team
- Proactively support senior members of the team
- Attend client search meetings, provide outstanding levels of client service to all team clients in a proactive manner
- Ensure you hit deadlines and manage clients work flows and tasks for all search related work
- Integrate seamlessly with client account teams rather than search as an added service.
The ideal candidate should understand what the client's business needs are by understanding, for example, the history of the brand and what the client wants it to stand for now and in the future.
You should be aware of your own capabilities, strengths and development areas and use this understanding to seek feedback and information to develop performance.
Using SEO knowledge and understanding, the SEO Activation Manager needs to look for opportunities to integrated across the other channel disciplines such as Paid Search, Paid Social Media and Programmatic.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in SEO and Asset Optimisation
- Expert knowledge of on and off-page optimisation across owned platforms (websites, Youtube, video and social media)
- Integration of SEO with Paid digital channels
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated career management of SEO executives (minimum of 2 people)
- Client relationship skills – including presentation skills