As an SEO Manager you will be working on a range of clients across different industries and will be given autonomy and responsibility to manage your campaigns along with all the guidance and support you need.
Your work will be diverse incorporating all elements of a client’s campaign. This includes technical audits, backlink analysis, competitor analysis, keyword research and developing content and outreach strategies to take your accounts to another level.
You will also have lots of opportunity for personal growth with training, workshops and events an integral part of your development. Responsibility such as mentoring junior members or deploying new tools will also be given to help you broaden your skills.
- Complete architecture, content, and backlink audits and be able confidently discuss them with both internal teams and your client teams
- Work with internal teams to develop bespoke strategies to drive organic growth through onsite and earned media
- Manage and develop a team of SEO executives
- Review and evolve your strategies based on campaign performance
- Provide clear reporting of results and measurable KPIs for every client
- Be comfortable communicating with clients, including during meetings, calls, and presentations
- Mould your strategies to the changing search landscape and ensure strategies continue to drive positive organic growth
- Analyse data to inform account activity and deliver recommendations
- Manage client budgets and keep on top of campaign numbers
- Find creative solutions to complex SEO challenges
- You are talented, passionate and most importantly, an SEO fan
- You are a born problem solver and aren’t afraid to tackle new challenges
- You have a strong understanding of SEO best practice and the strategies
- You have experience of leading successful SEO campaigns which hit client KPIs
- You have strong attention to detail, are highly numerate and have an excellent level of written English
- You have experience using a variety of SEO tools
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You are confident in your ability to translate complex technical recommendations into client-friendly documents and actions for developers
- 3+ years experience in a dedicated SEO role and proven technical experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (desired).
- Strong knowledge of onsite elements (Canonical Tags, Structured Data, Robots.txt, hreflang etc.)
- Familiarity with common CMS
- Strong MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc)