The ideal candidate will be a key point of contact for high value clients. You will be confident in using your in depth knowledge of SEO and related activities to help define how client’s online marketing strategies can be delivered for maximum return.
Our client’s agency is built on a foundation of bespoke technology and data insight, they have built their own tools and expanded across three continents.
- Senior point of contact for client accounts
- Organise external meetings, set agendas and lead large meetings
- Plan and schedule individual SEO projects within the overall account
- Leading content resource development projects
- Assist in delivering client pitches
- Develop and present Content Strategies to client
- Business Development - identifying opportunities for cross-selling channels
- Business case development (costing, implications and forecasting)
- PR – ensuring integration with SEO campaigns
- Template Outreach for link development teams
- Content optimisation (folder level)
- Negative SEO - Identify attacks and provide solutions
- Testing - independent and proactive
- Management Skills - ability to manage team in SEO Directors absence
- Developing other SEOs - general daily queries and assistance
- Understanding of both on- and off-page SEO and a desire to learn and absorb new skills
- logical and analytical thinking
- Enough experience of delivering SEO and line management to hit the ground running from day one.
- Excellent excel skills and a high standard of written and spoken English
- pride in work and readiness to take initiative
- A commitment to a career in search
- Professionalism - Punctual, presentable and a friendly outgoing demeanour
- A strong working knowledge of most common SEO tools and analytics suites.
- Ability to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A second language is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding in related fields including web analytics, PPC, CRO, UX and social media.