Working alongside the SEO Account Managers, compiling internal key performance indicator reports and managing client campaigns.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
The online marketing products are helping clients drive new traffic to their websites and increase their profits. Continuing expansion means they need someone to join their existing team to research, monitor and report on client activity. This is an opportunity for a bright spark with good IT skills and an analytical mind who is interested in internet marketing. Join their team and acquire the skills and experience to develop a career in SEO and online marketing. There is plenty of scope for career progression and promotion in-house.
Duties will include
- Compiling in depth monthly reports on SEO campaigns performance for clients
- Analysing data and technical/structural reviews of websites
- Compiling internal weekly performance measurement reports
- Daily monitoring of campaigns
- General administration
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
This is a great opportunity for someone with basic Internet Marketing experience or a Maths/ Economics/ Digital Marketing degree or qualification to work for an innovative online solutions group.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An affinity for numbers with excellent analytical skills
- Good Internet skills
- The ability to manage your own research
- Experience with Excel or other spreadsheet packages
- A good and creative command of English
- Organisational skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent literacy skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively manage own workload in an efficient manner.
- An interest in Digital Marketing/ SEO