You will seek out the latest news on industry developments to ensure that their clients remain one step ahead of the algorithm and embody an authentic passion for technical SEO. You will challenge everything around you that could be better.
You will be committed to helping deliver their mission of creating the world’s best SEO team.
Attention to detail, a desire to be fully up-to-speed with the latest trends and developments in SEO, excellent analytical skills and an ability to use all tools available to you in order to develop the best-in-class solutions are essential.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting into the Head of SEO, the SEO Analyst will have a very sound background in technical SEO and is responsible for the outstanding production and delivery of SEO campaigns for a number of exciting clients across industries.
You will support the Head of SEO in delivering world class SEO campaigns, whilst also developing a level of autonomy whereby you'll eventually lead the SEO strategy for your own client base. You will proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts. They pride themselves on having a collaborative environment that ensures highly contentious issues within the SEO industry are explored and conclusions drawn to drive impactful results.
- Hands-on production, providing support to the Head of SEO
- Provide clients with best-practice technical SEO consultancy
- Over time, develop the long-term strategy for their SEO campaigns across key clients
- Develop excellent working relationship with clients.
- Actively seek the latest SEO industry news to ensure their strategies are forward-thinking
- Train & deliver SEO workshops to clients and members of the wider agency
- Collaborate with the wider digital team to ensure an integrated approach
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Support & deliver case studies for award winning work
- Minimum 12 months agency based SEO experience, ideal for a well-rounded SEO professional looking for a role with added autonomy and responsibility
- Passionate about the SEO industry
- Ability to explain complex SEO issues in a language that clients can understand
- Strong technical SEO background – extensive experience in producing high quality, comprehensive technical audits that deliver results
- Experience analysing server logs (or keen to develop skill of server log analysis)
- Applicable knowledge of front-end development languages
- Experience with a range of SEO software
- Excellent working relationship with clients, agency stakeholders and key partners
- Experience supporting SEO campaigns for eCommerce & news publishers (bonus)