- Build global client relationships and manage scope requirements.
- Provide creative and strategic direction to the team to improve client project performance Utilize your specialist owned media knowledge to educate the client teams around the product offering and operations.
- Support Account Directors to own all aspects of Owned Media including trending Owned Strategies, CRO/Analytics, Asset Optimization, and importantly the integration with the wider biddable teams.
- Oversee and manage development of account directors and managers within the team.
- Collaborate and take ownership of new business and pitch scenarios.
- Attend client QBRs and support the team with demonstrating quality client service.
- Ensure you hit deadlines and manage workflows and tasks for all search related deliverables
- Provide team career direction and support the appraisal process with all levels within the team.
- Provide dedicated support to Account Directors career progression.
- Integrate seamlessly with client account teams rather than search as an added service.
- A background in Owned Media or Digital Project Management
- Demonstrated experienced in team leadership
- In-depth understand of Paid media channel integration
- Experience in new business and pitch presentations (critical)
- Understanding a variety of business verticals and SEO impacts
- Worked with website re-designs and multi-market consultation
- Confident in formalising financial client costings
- Team Resource planning experience
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Career Management of account directors
- Strong client relationship skills
- Effective and efficient working style
- International owned media consultancy experience desired
- Language skills desired