The successful candidate will be an expert in the field of natural search, highly tech savvy with a passion for all things digital and a desire to stay one step ahead as new techniques and approaches develop. The company has a fresh approach and a genuine, open culture with breathes through their values and behaviours.
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the UK websites by utilising modern organic on-page search and online marketing techniques
- Excellent level keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Measure and report performance on organic search activity and asses against goals and KPI’s set.
- Help define UK content strategy with our Lead SEO copy-writer and copy team in line with SEO KPIs.
- Work in partnership with global content team to develop creative solutions on how to best naturally distribute and target online audiences
- Identity and execute opportunities to improve search rank for key terms at the top, middle and bottom of the marketing funnel.
- Manage the work flow of internal SEO copy writers and prioritise content.
- Work with the wider marketing team including ATL to deliver local campaigns with SEO at the heart of the activation.
- Implement plans and campaigns to meet our business objectives and KPIs to maximise ROI.
- Play an active role in the key stake holder meetings, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing.
- Support research and ideation around evergreen and in-depth trend SEO content.
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies.
- Attend seminars and industry conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular.
- Several years of experience in digital marketing with experience in organic search optimization projects
- Experience in establishing key relationships at a senior level both internally and externally.
- Able to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to the SEO team and senior management
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques