As SEO Content Executive, you will be responsible for delivering engaging, optimised copywriting for a number of our clients, while also assisting with in-house marketing and social media. Reporting to the Head of SEO & Data Analytics, you will be trained and supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools.
- Create written content for clients, from blog posts, to on-site copy, to in-depth research pieces.
- Liaise with our in-house strategists and creative team to find engaging solutions to briefs.
- Assist the social media and marketing teams with proofreading and editing of collateral.
- Learn and grow in the field of SEO, understanding ranking factors and assisting with keyword research, content audits and content planning, with the goal of eventually owning this area.
- Occasional support with new business collateral.
- Excellent writing skills, preferably within a creative field, but additional commercial and/or academic writing experience will be a bonus.
- High standard of grammar and spelling, able to work with minimal editorial oversight.
- Ideally degree-educated within a relevant field, but all strong writers will be considered.
- Good standard of verbal communication and the ability to understand a brief.
- Creative approaches to briefs.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task.
- Experience within SEO or other marketing will be beneficial but not essential.
- Passionate about writing and keen to learn more about digital marketing.
- Driven to find the best solution to any challenge.
- Comfortable speaking and liaising with clients and team members via email, instant messaging, phone and in person.
- Able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Pro-active and able to bring new perspectives.