The SEO Copywriter will be responsible of producing and managing the entire copy creation for the UK website. The right candidate will be responsible of creating and managing his/her own team and working along the SEO team to scope, define and share the copy strategy of the website.
Job Activities and Responsibilities
- Support the SEO team in creating a global robust content strategy to drive continued organic growth.
- Producing and coordinating effective content strategy for all company sites to support business goals.
- Overseeing websites and education program presence globally.
- Consulting across business to identify content’s role and how it can support conversion goals.
- Continuously driving the development of new and engaging content, by analysing conversion performance of content.
- Understand the key audience segments and report on the level of engagement and leads generated.
- Ensuring user journey consistency across content on all channels, working closely with SEO and copywriter team to plan new and optimise existing content, ensuring competitive rankings
- Identifying new market opportunities and driving general website improvement.
- At least two to three years’ experience producing copy for websites.
- Proven track record in an international company.
- Excellent command of the English language and strong copy-editing skills.
- Have a very good understanding of SEO.
- Experience in the financial industry.