I am seeking an enthusiastic, personable and experienced Paid media, Paid search or SEO account manager who has an interest in working directly with client accounts, to help improve the performance of their websites. My client is a super-innovative and passionate digital agency based in London. They are looking for an account manager to join their technically-savvy, results-orientated and super-friendly team. This agency is known for delivering outstanding returns across digital channels like Paid Search, SEO, Social media and display. The agency have a great reputation for retaining staff as they take pride in looking after their people to encourage job satisfaction and loyalty.
The Role will involve:
- working with some of the UK’s major brands from a range of industries including; travel, retail and finance
- Day to day responsibility for the successful development and implementation of client campaigns
- Reporting across paid search, SEO, display and social media
- Developing and maintaining productive client relationships as well as having the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Communicating directly with mid-level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Creating campaign performance reports and ensuring they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing and share with the team.
- 1-2 years of account management experience within digital marketing, preferably paid search, display and/or SEO.
- all-round knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Someone who is comfortable influencing senior clients and internal team members alike.
- drive and enthusiasm to develop within an agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Opportunities for growth and development through personal mentoring, training programmes and conferences.
- Free breakfast and pizza on payday!
- A minimum of 22 days’ holiday a year plus birthday day off and Christmas shopping half day.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Free drinks to celebrate successes and unwind after a busy week!
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON