In a nutshell
- Work within the SEO Team to implement SEO strategy as defined by the SEO Manager
- Evaluate product offerings, traffic, landing page quality, content, and design
- Analyse SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity and links
- Implement link building strategies
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and organic initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise content and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Stay on top of the industry and ensure alongside the SEO Team we’re always one step ahead of every algorithm update.
- Get involved in video content, blog management and social media activity.
- Follow best practice of SEO, as outlined by the SEO Manager
- Ethical link building via external outreach and developing relationships with bloggers and website publishers through content marketing.
- Competitor link analysis
- Competitor link prospecting
- Planning SEO campaigns including organising link building, research and data gathering.
- Technical SEO knowledge with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Analytical knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and/or other well-known CMS systems
- Experience working with Web Analytics packages; Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools etc.
- Proven ability to deliver SEO workflow and results
- Knowledge and understanding of: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, AHREFS, Majestic