Role & responsibility
The role consists of working within a strong team of SEO Consultants and Execs to deliver the following:
- Building accurate and insightful keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Using internal and third-party tools and Microsoft Excel for results reporting and data analysis, to build client reports and for internal use in campaign planning.
- Helping to create written SEO recommendations for our clients, including technical SEO recommendations, and template and keyword specific on-page SEO recommendations.
- Working closely with the SEO Consultants to devise strategies for smaller accounts with their guidance.
- Being closely involved with our clients’ businesses, which will enable to you to make better strategic decisions and learn to run a revenue driven SEO campaign.
- Reading and sharing new SEO updates and news and contributing to debates on these updates.
- An understanding of how search engines work and basic SEO strategies and techniques.
- An understanding of how to implement SEO recommendations.
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities and challenge the status quo.
- Excellent Excel skills and a high standard of written and spoken English.
- A fast learner who is committed to a career in Search. • Must have the right to work and live in the UK.