They would work alongside the SEO team to be a champion of Natural Search within the agency and provide support for the wider SEO team. Experience at working within a bigger media agency so has a basic knowledge of how SEO can work with the wider media channels (TV/Radio/Press) would be a benefit.
There will be opportunities to learn about other digital channels and how they affect SEO so the candidate needs to be reactive and eager to learn whilst having the ability to work and learn unassisted.
- Knowledge in CSS, HTML, JS
- Knowledge of SEO ranking factors
- Proven experience at working on SEO accounts.
- Strong Excel Skills
- You will be an excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- You will be enthusiastic, energetic and up for the challenge
- You have great social skills and a love for people
- You will thrive in an environment that is still building processes and structures
- Strong presentation and reporting experience
- Strong PowerPoint Skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytical packages
- A digital native with comprehensive understanding of all digital channels, with an interest in the technology landscape