This role offers an incredible career path and can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work with some of the top professionals in the industry!
As the SEO Executive….
The SEO Executive will be responsible for a variety of tasks including assisting in the development of SEO campaigns internally and for various clients. Other key areas of the role will consist of link building, managing campaign performances and implementing on-page optimisation tasks. The successful candidate will also be required to analyse and report on each campaign’s performance, making the necessary changes when required. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their digital career by working with a dynamic and creative team!
The ideal SEO Executive …
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working on SEO campaigns
- Proven experience of working within an agency environment is beneficial
- Experience of SEO, including content, link building and technical on-page is essential
- Tech SEO including but not limited to Site Speed Optimisation, Sitemap Config, Duplicate Content Resolution, Crawl Rate Optimisation, Website Markup for SEO
- Capable producing detailed digital marketing reports, tracking KPI’s and feeding the information back to key-decision makers
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools such as MOZ, Ahrefs, SEMRush and Search Console
- An ‘eye for detail’ along with a genuine interest in the latest digital developments
- Capable of meeting deadlines and a good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Previous experience of Google Tag Manager and excellent Microsoft Excel skills are vital
- Strong Communication and ability to simplify SEO to clients
- A highly competitive salary
- Over 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off of course!
- Oodles of Tea and Coffee, Chocolate and Biscuits. Yes, free Fruit is fashionable but c’mon….Twirl Bites!
- Beer on Tap
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Friday Quiz / FIFA Tournaments / PS4 Games Library to borrow
- Training Budget