They are looking for well-rounded SEO individuals who have a minimum 6 months’ proven experience in SEO (internship is fine) mixing up technical, content analysis, link-building and outreach campaigns. An agency background is preferred but strong client-side candidates will be considered.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Execute the day to day work load across a number of accounts
- Support SEO Team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Ensure all clients campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly and according to strict deadlines
- Client liaison and management – establish and progress a positive client relationship
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and cost effective
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Some HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge/understanding
- Geographical targeting and local search
- Knowledge of AdWords, Response tap, Bing Ads, AdWords Editor
- Good Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Good knowledge of Search Console & Google Analytics
- Familiar with: SEO crawl tools, Majestic SEO, MOZ, CMSs like WordPress etc.
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, pivot, macros, ALL formulas & shortcuts, etc.), Word & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data to Management level
- Ability to take responsibility for own work; to make sure that others deliver in support of you if required
- Client facing ability
- Self-esteem, confidence and strength of character
- Flexibility - willingness to pick up tasks for others
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop – there will be plenty of opportunity!
- Ability to fit into the character of the company whilst still bringing individuality